Francesco Repishti graduated in Architecture in Milan (1989), and then studied Archivistic, Diplomatistic and Paleography (1991) and completed his PhD in the History of Architecture at the Politecnico in Turin (1996). He has been Adjunct Professor (2000-05), then Assistant Professor (2005-10), and since 2010 he has been Associate Professor at the Department of Architecture and Urban Studies of the Politecnico in Milan, where he teaches History of Architecture. Since 2009 he has been Adjunct Professor in the History of Modern Architecture at the Università Cattolica in Milan and since 2012 he has been involved as guest professor in the PhD School in the History of Architecture and Urbanism at the IUAV in Venice. He is currently also scientific director of the Corpus of architectural drawings of the Cathedral of Milan and of the new Biographical Dictionary of architects and engineers of Milan (1450-1796). His research and studies are mainly dedicated to the Milanese architecture in modern and contemporary age and to contemporary landscape, topics on which he promoted conferences; besides he published contributions on various figures of architects-engineers.